Saturday, January 3, 2009

Ahhhhhh, Christmas is over finally! I don't know what my deal was but I was really not in the Christmas spirit this year. I think it was just because of the overall mood of everything going on in the world with the economy. I hate knowing that there are families out there that could not give their children a Christmas, but our kids just got junk that they really didn't need. I am so thankful that we are blessed and I thank God for that................................It also could be that I turned 30 years old just 3 days after Christmas........so that's depressing all in itself!!! I still had a good time and the boys had a wonderful Christmas............BUT I am ready for warm weather and summertime and the beach!!

Here's a few pics from Christmas..........


We let the boys open 1 gift each on Christmas Eve..........






Leaving cookies for Santa..........










Cooper is not quite awake yet..........



The Stash!





Cooper was throwing a fit to get into bed.......he was afraid that Santa would skip our house!




























































































































1 comment:

Wess and Kristal said...

Those are great pictures! I had a little trouble getting into things this year too! I didn't know we were the same age, but I turned 30 on Dec. 4th and found out we were expecting again and have been sick and the list goes on...boo hoo, right?! haha Anyway...we made it through it for another year! Your boys are getting so big...it's amazing how fast it goes by! I'm so glad you are blogging!